COUGH COOL TOUR IN SUPPORT OF LIFE/LOVE/PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS/MONEY
here’s the thing. if we went on a tour we would only like to headline every show. i’m sick of opening for people. i would only open for ween, bruce, alanis, busta rhymes, rage against the machine, butthole surfers, black flag, santo & johnny and louis CK.
last show we played some girl came up to me and said “what are you on” i said nothing, which was the truth. she didn’t believe me and kept questioning me. at first i was like whatever, but back the fuck up. she was really hot and out of place. new york is so strange i never want to go back.
if we got in a honda crv and drove across the country how many people would come see us? 100? would we be on MTV after? would mad people dig us? let us know!!!!! seriously.
- reachsalivation likes this
- flowerbeans said: Los Angeles
- jilcomb likes this
- thusspokepunkybrewster said: tour the south!
- bananassymphony likes this
- wavejumper likes this
- wobblyblowmack likes this
- comeonbro reblogged this from coughcool and added:
- comeonbro likes this
- oktopussy said: if you guys came out to sf id def come see ya
- oktopussy likes this
- ladyhadu said: Haha New York is definitely a strange place with lots of strange people. I’ve heard from friends touring through the South is fun times.
- theoreticalgirl said: You should have told that girl you were on “the truth.” Would have blown her mind. BP will open up for you guys if you go on tour.
- theoreticalgirl likes this
- danthom likes this
- darth-jader said: drive thru arizona for some southwest hospitality. i got a house and a rock waterslide like five minutes away.
- coughcool posted this